Are you ready for a road trip - with St. Brigid?
February 1st marks St. Brigid's Feast Day that marks the turning of the winter season to spring. St. Brigid is the feminine patron Saint of Ireland whose life and work centered on caring for the poor and suffering. Some say that she was born on the literal threshold, setting the path of her work in the move and in the in-betweens.
For several years, St. Brigid has been the source of many a holy shenanigan, for our host: Rev. Tara Lamont Eastman - and this St. Brigid's Day proves to offer more sacred adventures. Join Rev. Tara as she comes to you, literally, from the road discovering St. Brigid's presence closer than she ever imagined!
Questions For Discussion:
1. What is your favorite St. Brigid story?
2. What Saints are you drawn to? Why?
3. In the thresholds of life, where has love surprised you recently?
4. All too soon, everything changes. How do you navigate seasons of change?
5. What kinds of change do you embrace/wrestle with?
6. In the coming of Spring, what are you most looking forward to?
Tara invites you to join her online discussion group this Lent. You'll be discussing the book A Different Kind of Fast: Feeding Our True Hungers in Lent by Christine Valters Paintner.Support the show
When in Western New York, please join Pastor Tara in worship at First Presbyterian Church of Jamestown NY on Sundays at 10:30 am.